Sun, Sep 17|
Bishop Museum (Entrance at Hale Wa‘a)
ASLA Hawai‘i 2023 Annual General Membership Meeting
Hosted by ASLA Hawai‘i Chapter
Time & Location
Sep 17, 3:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Bishop Museum (Entrance at Hale Wa‘a), 1525 Bernice St, Honolulu, HI 96817, USA
About The Event
Join the ASLA Hawai‘i Chapter for our 2023 Annual Event at Bishop Museum!
Dinner and event ticket sales end on Friday, September 15.
- Open to members, guests, SCASLA members, and members’ keiki
- Free museum admittance between 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. (for members, members' guest, members' keiki, and SCASLA members)
- Dinner buffet at 5:00 p.m. at the Atherton Halau
- Meeting Program at 6:00 p.m.
- Reserve your tickets for museum admittance and dinner buffet (separate tickets)
- Hawaiian Buffet Dinner by Tanioka’s Catering: Kalua Pig, Chicken Long Rice, Baked Teri Chicken, Lomi Salmon, Rice, Macaroni Salad, Fresh Fruit, Spam Musubi, Sweet Potato Haupia Squares.
- Complimentary beverages by FreeSpirits, LLC: Beer, Wine, Soda, and Cranberry Juice
- Event entrance will be at the Hale Wa‘a.
- Event parking is in the rear lot at Visitor Parking 2.
- Click here for campus map.